For the needs of our client, Croatian subsidiary of the leading regional energy group, we are looking for a new team member who will support their further expansion on the position:
Senior Account Manager for Chemicals and Lubricants (m/f)
What are the main job responsibilities?
- Developing sales to new B2B customers in Croatia
- Implementing the commercial strategy in order to deliver growth and business continuity and competitiveness
- Mapping and expanding the company’s chemical, polymers and lubricants market network
- Developing and executing sales to customers and developing new supply sources
- Identify new business opportunities for the chemical industry
- Developing optimum logistics (transportation and warehousing)
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar positions
- Technical or Chemical University degree
- Full proficiency in English
- Advanced use of MS Office
- B category driving license
- You are a problem-solver, well-organized, results-oriented and can make quick decisions
- You are a sociable person with exceptional communication and negotiation skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive financial package
- Monthly efficiency bonuses
- Open-ended contract
- Work in a successful, internationally present company
- Dynamic and challenging day-to-day activities
- Further development of strategical thinking and sales skills
If you want to be part of a growth and development-oriented company with a long tradition and an engaging environment, send us your CV via application link no later than May 23rd.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.