As the Access Project Associate, your primary focus will be on optimizing early patient access in the relevant therapeutic area assigned and collaborating across functions to address external and internal stakeholder needs to ensure that the best interest of patients and those who care for them are identified and met.
• Leads Managed Access Programs (MAP) and Early Access Programs (EAP) at local level depending on the lifecycle of the assigned products
• Communicate the right evidence to the right stakeholder at the right time, enabling stakeholders to make informed decisions.
• Manage administrative responsibilities in a timely manner (customer relationship management tool, compliance training and other modules, expense reporting, etc.)
• Observe strictly all applicable internal and external regulations, acts and procedures
• Comply with the GxP quality requirements applicable to his/her area of responsibility, incl. but not limited to proper reporting of adverse events and customer complaints, as well as any incident that may adversely affect the quality, safety, identity, strength, purity, availability or efficacy of a commercial product or clinical trial material and/or may compromise the Novartis Quality System and the global Novartis reputation
• Master's degree / University degree in pharmacy, medicine, or biosciences.
• At least 1 years of experience in the same or similar jobs is desirable, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
• Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and research procedures as well as the guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills and customer orientation
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
• Application of a curious mindset, employing active listening skills and asking open questions to gain insights and uncover current thinking
• Capable to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively and collaboratively on multifunctional teams in a dynamic field-based environment
• Basic knowledge of MS Office.
Benefits of work
• A contract for a defined period.
• An opportunity to work in an innovative company known worldwide.
• A company car, mobile phone, and laptop.
• Possibility of education and great leadership.
Our client, Novartis, an innovative pharmaceutical company, is one of the leading global medicines companies. They use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In their quest to find new medicines, they consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Their products reach nearly 1 billion people globally and they are finding innovative ways to expand access to their latest treatments.