Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR services. We connect over 700,000 people with employers every day. We operate in more than 60 countries, with over 32,000 employees in 5,100 branches.
Our client, Pfizer is an innovative, internationally known company which is recognized as a leader in the biopharmaceutical industry. They are continuously seeking top talent inspired by their purpose to innovate and bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Their colleagues can grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of a culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged.
They are looking for a motivated and ambitious person to join their team on the following position:
Administrative Assistant (f/m)
The job focus is to provide an efficient service and comprehensive administrative support to the IM and the I&I Team (two Business Units). This person provides all administrative support for the local sales teams.
• Support for and preparation of all approval processes for two Business Units BUs (ARIBA E1 SAP; ACM, PO, ePay, etc) and ensure reconciliation after projects/tasks termination
• Ensuring timely preparation of all approval processes, as well as organization of contract signatures for engaged speakers
• Having timely information and tracking list for approval process status as well as reconciliation status for each of approval processes
• Manage the opening of purchase orders through Ariba and help with forecasting and budget management across teams
• Support in logistics/preparation of domestic meetings (conference room reservations, teleconference, venue selection, associated meeting logistics)
• Management of meeting logistics internationally will be required, working with Pfizer colleagues in other countries or meeting planner in partnership with a regional brand director to assist the department in organizing special projects and key Pfizer customer events
• Providing back-end logistics assistance to regional marketing events
• Filing and storing HCPs lecturers for archive for Medical department
• Tracking and update of EFPIA consent lists for HCP payment disclosing
• Responsible for execution of other concrete tasks
You should have a minimum of a high school degree or equivalent with few years administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis.
• Demonstrated strong self-starter, independent, pro-active and self-motivated while having the flexibility to handle change calmly and professionally
• Ability to work well both in team environment as well as operate independently with minimal supervision
• Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Fluency in English is a must
• A full-time employment, one-year temporary contract
• A diverse and challenging job
• Open and appreciative corporate culture
• Possibility to work from home
• Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you find yourself in the job description and you would like to work in a dynamic and motivating environment, please send us your CV via the application link.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.