Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client Saint-Gobain, is a worldwide leader in light and sustainable construction present in 75 countries with more than 167,000 employees. These solutions are found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
They provide comfort, performance and sustainability while meeting the challenges of the decarbonization of the world of construction and industry, the preservation of resources and rapid urbanization.
Right now they are looking for new colleague on position:
Area Sales Manager (m/f)
• Responsible for the sales activities in the area
• Communication with all types of customers and stake holders: distributors, contractors, installers, architects, consultants and end-users
• Application of decided sales strategies according to the company's wheel
• Daily use of sales management tools (CRM, ABC, TSFK, KPI)
• Responsiblity for the project portfolio management in the area
• Set up of customer sales agreements in consultation with the Regional Manager
• Responsiblity for sales activities and the monitoring of own KPIs
• Setting and execution of the sales budget for the area in co-operation with the Regional Manager
• Execution of local sales and marketing activities in accordance with the Regional Manager
• Monitoring of existing customer portfolio in the area
• Identification and development of new customers in the area
• Report to Local Regional Sales Manager and dotted line to Regional Export Manager.
• Commercial, sales and/or technical background
• Previous sales experience on similar positions with emphasize on architectural knowledge
• Ability to understand and explain technical information
• Excellent knowledge of English language, written and spoken
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Persuasive attitude with good presentation skills
• Ability to build good relationships with a wide variety of customers
• Self-driven and motivated person with strong work ethic and desire to succeed
• Teamwork capacity
• Contract for an indefinite period, with 6 months probation
• Competitive salary, company car and annual bonuses
• Opportunity to work in an international, exciting and dynamic environment
• Further development opportunities (annual trainings).
If you recognize youself in this description and would like to be a part of Saint-Gobain's innovative story, apply now via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.