Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, company BIC, is a world-leading brand of lighters and pens and a competitive brand of shaving goods. They reimagine everyday essentials that are
present in over 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
They are dedicated to build products that are high-quality, safe,
affordable, essential and for everyone, everywhere.
For their team in Croatia they are looking for new colleague on a position:
Area Business Manager for Balkans – Slovenia & Croatia (m/f)
Location: Central Croatia
• Manage a defined list of contracts with distributors, sub-distributors, local
wholesalers, and office suppliers;
• Set up commercial objectives and business plans by Distributor/Customer and clearly defines commercial budgets;
• Identify customer needs and opportunities based on clear market analysis;
• Develop product categories together with Marketing and/or the local Category
• Analyse sellers and ensures that best ones are used to their full potential;
• Ensure high quality and efficient implementation of standard actions and promotions;
• Setting up KPIs for all activities/activations implemented;
• Organization of Product and Sales Trainings for the customers;
• Optimize internal communication with other departments;
• Support on each category development, based on figures and BIC strategy;
• Provide forecast per customer within agreed deadline and aims for high accuracy;
• Manage customer assortment and price through Order Forms in collaboration with Marketing Department;
• Gather information related to the competitive landscape and relevant moves within the market;
• Ensures 3 days out of 5 full-time presence on the field;
• Remain actively involved in the preparation and full-time participation at all Trade Fairs organized within the Office/book stores channel;
• Report directly to the Sales Manager, informing him/her about activities results and experiences.
• Higher education, university degree with a minimum of 2-3 years sales experience in FMCG;
• Good knowledge of the market and customers;
• Excellent knowledge of English language;
• Driving license - active driver;
• Business and results orientation with proven negotiation and relation building skills;
• Ability to set up and implement clear sales & marketing plans in line with Group policy;
• Analytic, accurate and quick interpretation of figures (P&L);
• Emphasized organizational and multitasking skills;
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Contract for indefinite period, with probation period;
• Ability to work remotely, when not present on the field;
• Competitive salary with additional benefits such as bonus scheme, insurance policy etc;
• Company car 24/7, phone and laptop;
• Possibility of further education within the company program;
• Opportunity to learn and develop in an international environment, working for a global leading brand.
If you recognize yourself in this description and would like to gain valuable experience whilst working in dynamic and international environment, apply now via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.