Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client Saint-Gobain, is a worldwide leader in light and sustainable construction present in 75 countries with more than 167,000 employees. These solutions are found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
Vetrotech Saint-Gobain International AG is an international leader in the manufacture of fire protection, safety and high performance glass for buildings and marine.
Having grown successfully the market over many years, with headquarters in Switzerland, Vetrotech has several production sites in Europe and overseas as well as sales offices and its own test laboratories for safety glass.
Right now they are looking for new colleague on position:
Area Sales Manager (m/f)
• Achieve sales objectives defined with the Superiors
• Manage autonomously the sales process, including activity and travel/appointment planning
• Identify sales opportunities, observe and analyze the market
• Consultation with architects, including proactive tender designs
• Develop and maintain relationships with strategic decision-makers
• Technical advice regarding products from company's portfolio
Conducting product trainings and training events for the customers
• Collect and exchange project information
• Collaboration with other international Sales Manager colleagues and the inside sales team
• Handeling of claims / complaints.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Architecture/Construction or in civil, mechanical or electro engineering and/or proven experience in construction or glass & glazing or building material industry
• Commercial education or 3 - 5 years of experience in sales in construction sector, ideally in architectural sales
• Good knowledge of construction administration and procedures
• Strong communication skills, both in Croatian and English (oral and written)
• Customer-oriented selling personality with strong influencing skills
• Well-structured and independent worker with good planning abilities
• Strong follow-up and (price) negotiating skills
• Good knowledge of CRM systems (and will to use such) and MS Office as well as experience in reading CAD or technical drawings
• Willingness to travel in your territory and also, from time to time, to the Vetrotech office in Austria.
• Contract for an indefinite period, with 6 months probation
• Competitive salary, company car and annual bonuses
• Opportunity to work for several regions (Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, North Macedonia and Montenegro)
• Further development opportunities (annual trainings)
• A standalone position in a very international, exciting environment, connected to a delocalized team
• Vetrotech lets you make a difference with your knowledge - you can support the company with its continuous success.
If you recognize youself in this description and would like to be a part of Saint-Gobain's innovative story, apply now via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.