Our client, Lesaffre Adriatic, a completely "Baking Solution" company that provides professional support to Lesaffre partners in the creation and launch of bakery products of the highest quality and standards through its local development center in Zagreb and Bakery Centers in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Albania.
For their amazing team, we are looking for a Brand Manager, someone who is open to work on developing and implementing strategies to promote a brand and increase its visibility and reputation.
Brand Manager m/f
Location: Zaprešić area
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Brand strategy development: Develop and implement a comprehensive brand strategy that aligns with the overall business strategy and goals
• Brand positioning: Develop a clear and compelling brand positioning that differentiates the brand from competitors
• Brand messaging: Develop and manage brand messaging that is consistent across all channels, including advertising, marketing materials, and DIGITAL social media
• Product development: Collaborate with product teams to develop products that align with the brand strategy and messaging
• Market research and analysis: Conduct market research and analysis to identify consumer trends and insights that can inform the brand strategy
• Marketing campaign development: Develop and manage marketing campaigns that support the brand strategy and messaging
• Budget management: Develop and manage the brand marketing budget to ensure that resources are allocated effectively
• Brand identity management: Manage the brand identity, legal part about registration including the logo, colors, and visual elements, to ensure consistency and effectiveness
• Active monitor and analyzing portfolio in yeast and BI in TP and IC (proposing of reducing and delisting slow rotate products)
• Coordination about packaging, product names, brands, stickers with LAD R&D department
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Contract for indefinite period of time
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Additional annual payments (Christmas, Easter, and Holiday Allowance)
• Company car
• Place to grow and develop your career
• Pleasant and stimulating working atmosphere
• Working with experienced and entertaining team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Proven working experience as Brand Manager and/or Trade Marketing Manager
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Digital marketing knowledge
• Strategic thinking and creativity
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office, the Internet and Outlook)
If your profile meets the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English via application link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.