Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, Orbico Group, is a leading distributor of more than 50 well-known global brands who stands out for its innovative and dynamic work environment that encourages personal growth and development of employees.
They offer challenging career opportunities and are looking for passionate professionals who want to be part of a successful team and contribute to their global success in the position:
Business Development Specialist Fashion (m/f)
In this role, you will be responsible for developing new fashion brands. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fashion across Eastern Europe markets, with excellent task management skills and experience working with retailers.
• Development of long-term strategy and development plans for new brands onboarded (3YP, 5YP, rolling)
• Attendance of fairs online/offline, communication with agents, suppliers, retailers
• Active search for new opportunities and projects
• Identification of potential brands to add to the portfolio
• Introducing the Brands with the highest potential to the respective markets
• Responsibility for the new brands and their further development by performing the required sales and marketing activities, tracking and monitoring the required data, and coordinating with the sales team and external marketing partners
• Meeting with retailers, negotiating and preparing the sales and marketing plans
• Close co-operation with local sales force teams, and BUMs to ensure the proper brand support in the points of sales
• Negotiation of potential service models for Suppliers/Retailers
• Establishing professional relationships with the main fashion/sport accounts
• Managing the Brand within 1st year after signing the contract.
• Several years of previous experience in fashion business
• Knowledge on global fashion industry and marketplace trends, especially across Eastern Europe area
• Fluent English with verbal and written communication skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools
• Product presentation skills
• Ability to travel
• Willingness to stay up to date with the latest fashion trends.
• A company car (available 24/7)
• Yeary bonuses
• Flexible working hours combined with hybrid way of working
• Possibility for further education and development
• An opportunity to work in a growing, successful environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your CV (in English language) and apply via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.