Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client is a branch of a larger group, a leading global household appliance manufacturer. Their European office can count on highly successful domestic appliances brands respectively aiming to become the consumers’ top of mind in their own market segments and geographies.
Their brands encompass the entire domestic appliances market; from ultra-high premium to more affordable ranges, with quality and an exceptional user experience at the heart of each and every one.
For their office in Zagreb they are looking for new colleague on position:
Business Manager (m/f)
Deliver strategic support to the Sales Department by contributing to the setting up of the go-to-market strategy, providing valuable market intelligence, guidelines on price positioning and profitability in order to ensure the achievement of budget goals for the reference market/product line.
RESPONSIBILITIES – market intelligence:
• Build and develop the capability of collecting information and data on the relevant reference market and support the Product Lines by sharing market insights and evidences;
• Analyze the competitors’ product range and offer;
• Develop market benchmark able to effectively support the decision-making processes for the strategic development of the product ranges under management;
• Provide analysis and insights on the reference market/products in order to support the definition of the best market positioning and commercial strategy;
• Ensure a constant and consistent exchange of insights and market evidences with the reference Product Line in order to support it in improving the product strategy and development.
RESPONSIBILITIES – business development:
• Select, together with the Product Line, the range of products to be addressed in the own reference market and prepare the budget by product;
• Set up the best market positioning for the reference product range, ensuring consistency with corporate guideline on Brand Strategy and the relevant Product Line guidelines;
• Define the price by single reference product according to the local market positioning, the Product Line’s guidelines and ensuring the achievement of revenue and profitability targets;
• Analyze the sell-out trend and provide for a gap analysis against sales forecast aimed at understanding whether they are due to general market trends, changes in market shares and/or any other reason relating to sale volumes.
RESPONSIBILITIES – sales process:
• Define, together with the Sales Director, the weekly sales targets (volume, mix and profitability) ensuring the coherent with quarterly and annual budget;
• Participate to the sale forecast process and ensure the availability of a products stock consistent with sales forecast;
• Approve the client’s promotional flyer and ensure the suggested products price is coherent among all the clients;
• Collect feedback from clients on product and/or service expectations and share them with the relevant Product Line’s central marketing in order to provide further elements for business/product development.
THEIR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• At least 8 -10+ years of experience in total
• A degree in Economics, Marketing or related fields
• Full proficiency in English, written and spoken
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong analytical skills
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Understanding of sales processes
• Strong decision-making skills
• People management and leadership
• Interpersonal skills
• Market Interaction
• Strong people, presentation and communication skills
• Proactivity and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• Further development opportunities
• Opportunity to work for a worldwide domestic appliances leader
• A welcoming and an inclusive environment.
If you relate with this job description and would like to be a big part of our client’s transformation journey, apply now via link below.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.