Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client is an international company with production facilities located in Croatia, Canada and USA. In Croatia they employ more than 400 people and generate a turnover that exceeds €80M.
Together with the growth in production and revenues they are investing in people, systems, and processes to be able to support growth plans and to improve their ways of working.
Right now they are looking for a new team member on a position:
As a key member of the team, you will be an integral role ensuring sourcing and timely supply of the best, safest and most beautiful ingredients, bought in a respectful way, safeguarding the environment and the social impact.
• Develop group strategies & plan, based on business and market insights
• Monitor the state of the market and proposing adequate measures for the purpose of protection and efficiency of the business
• Proactively search of supply markets for alternative/new materials and suppliers
• Support budgeting process and monthly reporting
• Monitor and manage the KPI performance per material/groups of materials
• Order, follow up orders and receive indirect materials based on other departments’ requests and agreements/contracts made
• Arrange transport for EXW deliveries taking into consideration cost efficiency
• Follow the completeness and time punctuality of the deliveries based on the requisitions/orders and contracts/agreements with suppliers
• Participate in inventory management of raw and packaging materials
• Create complaints, inform suppliers about non-compliance at the request of quality control.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR:
• Previous experience on similar position
• Supply Chain understanding
• Fluency in verbal and written English
• Experience in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Client oriented and friendly attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in resolving disputes
• Attention to details, ability to process large volumes of information
• Team-oriented and multitasking.
• Full time employment
• Competitive employment conditions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse international environment, under own initiative, and as a strong team player
• Modern office space
• Opportunity for professional and personal development.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your CV and apply via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.