Purpose of the role:
The Community Engagement Manager CEE is responsible for managing the community engagement, patient advocacy and communication strategy across Sobi’s CEE countries. This includes developing and managing all relevant projects and build relationships with key HC community stakeholders and Patients´ organizations which are critical for Sobi CEE.
The Community Engagement Manager CEE plays an essential role in delivering in the overall Patient Access (local level) and Community Engagement (CEE level) strategy for in-line and pipeline products especially within Hemophilia, Hematology and Immunology area as well as Sobi as a company, ensures successful cross-functional working with the commercial and medical business functions and with CEE/HQ colleagues to support of the implementation of Sobi/brand/product strategy and communication.
Further, the key responsibilities in this position will be to support the commercialization of company products by optimizing the local market access and improving the community engagement on CEE level.
• To manage the developing, maintaining and leveraging Sobi CEE relationships with key stakeholders including patient groups, HC society and other relevant stakeholders in all the CEE countries.
• To develop community engagement, patient advocacy and communication strategic and tactical plans for in-line and pipeline products as well as Sobi company/brand to ensure delivery on business objectives
• To ensure the cross functional cooperation with the CEE PACE team/CEE & HQ product teams regarding all questions about community engagement and patient advocacy matters, ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner and through cross-functional working with colleagues
• To develop a continual communication/relationship with all relevant stakeholders (Patient Advocacy, HC policy etc.)
• To lead the cooperation with consultants contracted for specific community engagement tasks
• To maintain a network of influencers and decision makers to bring external insights and intelligence to Sobi‘s decision making; maintain strong relationship with relevant stakeholders
• To educate/communicate internal colleagues on changes in the external environment and how this affects Sobi’s strategies and drive the adaptation of Sobi’s strategies in line with external changes
• Responsible for managing allocated programs and budgets
• Local market access responsibility including complete execution of market access activities in country which includes planning and execution of all market access strategies, tactics and solutions – launch planning, price and reimbursement procedures, portfolio management, legislative/environment changes adoption, relationship with stakeholders etc.