Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical company Novartis, is one of the leading global medicines companies. They use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need.
In their quest to find new medicines, they consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Their products reach nearly 1 billion people globally and they are finding innovative ways to expand access to their latest treatments.
They are looking for new colleague on a position:
Customer Engagement Specialist Retail TA (m/f)
As the Customer Engagement Specialist your responsibility would be to drive territory product performance and market share (cardiology, diabetes, nephrology) and to develop effective professional business relationships with customers, in accordance with the Novartis Customer Solution Model.
• Be recognized as the "Product Champion" by developing and continuously updating knowledge on therapy, product and market
• Accountability for adherence to brand promotional message and for the transfer of correct product information between customers and Novartis
• Focus on customers in all activities and development of productive long-term relationships
• Responsibility for promotional actions and activities that increase market share as well as Customer service
• To reach or exceed sales targets within agreed budget and timescales by visiting (quantity and quality) according to company annual objectives
• Check medical segmentation, maintain, update and complete customer information
• Assistance in coaching of sales team
• Propose actions to improve customer service
• Other responsibilities according to the order of the employer.
• University degree in medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary or other relevant university education
• Minimally 1-3 years of experience in pharma environment on similar position (KAM)
• Knowledge of pharma industry and its changing environment
• Knowledge of English and Croatian language on a fluent level (speaking and writing)
• Demonstrable high achiever in same or other relevant fields
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
• Willingness to learn, develop, be innovative and work as part of a team.
• Contract for indefinite period with a trial period (6 months)
• A company car, mobile phone, and laptop
• Possibility for further education and development
• An opportunity to work in an innovative company known worldwide.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your CV (in English language) and apply via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.