Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, Medtronic, is a global healthcare technology leader with more than 90,000 people across 150 countries. They innovate solutions that treat more than 70 health conditions, from Parkinson’s to diabetes and their technologies transform the lives of two people every second. Medtronic is committed to accelerating access to healthcare technology, advancing inclusion, diversity and equity, whilst protecting our planet.
Medtronic International Trading Sàrl has an opening for a temporary remote assignement as:
Project/Event Coordinator (m/f)
• Managing requests for all activities related to customer event: sourcing, registration management, food and beverage, meeting details, air and ground transportation, audio-visual, document creation, shipping materials to event, budget management, and post event close-out
• Responsibility for preparing and managing a detailed budget, ensuring accurate forecasting for the logistic aspect of the event and reporting as appropriate
• Preparation of all supporting documentation related to the event and route as needed
• Ensuring all necessary supplies are ordered, that meeting rooms are equipped with sufficient seating and audio-visual equipment, and that all required materials are printed
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with Health Care Professionals, internal Medtronic partners and vendors
• Ensure that all events follow Medtronic guidelines.
• Any specific IT system knowledge (SaleForce/Vendavo/Access/Microsoft office/MMX/SAP/Ariba…)
• Knowledge of English language on a fluent level, both speaking and writing
• Experience working with Cvent/eCats/Lightening is an advantage
• Excellent problem-solving skills, especially managing multiple tasks and fast adaption to last minute changes
• Strong teamwork skills and ability to accommodate flexible work schedules as needed
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Fixed-term contract (maternity leave replacement for at least 6 months), with extension possibility
• Competitive salary
• Ability to work remotely as a part of team from Switzerland and England
• Opportunity to work on a regional level (Western Europe)
• Possibility to learn and develop in an international environment, working for a global healthcare technology leader.
If you recognize youself in this description and would like to gain valuable experience whilst working in dynamic and international environment, apply now via link.