We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO for our client.
If you have exceptional organizational and time management skills, as well as knowledge of financial terms, and want to work in Europe's number one beauty destination, send us your resume and join the team.
Executive Assistant to CEO m/f
• Acting as a liaison to the clients, suppliers, and other staff members
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage calendars and set up meetings
• Manage daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Assist in all financial management requests from CEO for the company
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations and reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Sending and receiving emails texts on behalf of the CEO.
• Proper filing, data management and maintaining office systems.
• Arrange travels, visas, hotel reservations, and sometimes travel with the CEO to take minutes of the meetings and provide assistance where needed.
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Helping the CEO carry out background research, source for information and present findings when called upon
Requirements and skills:
• Prior work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Prior experience from financial environment (auditing, accounting or similar) is a must
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Croatian
• Discretion and confidentiality
What we offer:
• Pleasant working atmosphere in an international company
• Dynamic and motivational environment
• Contract for indefinite period of time