Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
For our Client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are currently hiring a Facility Coordinator.
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including coordinating maintenance services, managing contractors, ensuring health and safety compliance, handling reception and switchboard activities, overseeing mailing and janitorial services, and managing other facility-related functions.
Facility Coordinator m/f
• Ensure the delivery of all in scope Facilities Management services to the satisfaction of all stakeholders, including timely and quality service delivery and response to inquiries and concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
• Establish effective day-to-day business relationships and communication with the local customer representatives and real estate Global Workplace Solutions stakeholders
• Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work for in scope office surfaces
• Oversees and manages all planned Statutory Inspections and Maintenance
• Coordinate Reception Desk activity and arrange back-up staff replacement, ensure standards are met as per as required summary below
• Coordinates and manages internal office moves and other workplace change activities
• Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects, continually consider service efficiencies, cost savings or commercial gains
• Manages the FM P2P process including the raising/approval of purchase orders, tracking of payments and monitoring of vendor invoices
• Manages all FM service contracts
• Liaises with landlord and property managers to ensure their lease obligations are met and service charges are appropriate
• Supports and ensures close collaboration with Facility Manager on all aspects of health & safety and compliance
• Handle visitor welcoming, access card administration, office stationery ordering, switchboard coordination, and overseeing mailroom activity
• Set up meeting rooms and providing general administrative support
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Similar experience in a role facility coordinator or office manager
• Proactive with skills in office or facility management
• Client-oriented, open, and communicative
• Ability to work independently
• MS Office knowledge and proficiency in English and Croatian
• Fixed-Term Contract
• Dynamic and pleasant work atmosphere
• Opportunity for growth and development
• An opportunity to work in a company known worldwide
If you think this offer is in line with your personal and professional growth, please send us your resume in English.