Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, a global company, is looking for a new team member for their office in Zagreb:
Field Sales Representative (m/f)
We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients, win new accounts and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory. The successful salesperson will work prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating them, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside Sales Representative, or Sales Agent, they will also research sales competition.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Acquiring new customers using various customer sales methods (leads, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
• Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
• Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
THEIR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
• Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
• Experience working with a CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• Further development and education as the company grows locally
• Opportunity to work for a worldwide leader, and with a supportive and friendly team
• A welcoming and an inclusive environment.
If you relate to this job description and would like to be a big part of our client’s transformation journey, apply now via link below.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.