What will you do?
• Manage and oversee all day-to-day accounting operations for all companies within Aircash (currently 3 international legal entities) such as general ledger, accounts payables, payroll, payments, preparation of tax filings, consolidation, and other general accounting
• Oversee the preparation of financial statements, including monthly and annual financial reports (statutory reporting)
• Develop and maintain accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations, and safeguard company assets
• Anticipate, assess, and manage the impact of regulatory or accounting changes and make recommendations accordingly
• Be the contact person for company auditors, manage relationships with local accountants and other external advisors as well as system providers
• Provide accounting support for new product launches and international expansion (e.g. posting rules, payment flows, etc.)
• You will be responsible for managing all processes within accounting and to identify and implement opportunities for improving efficiency and digitalization
• Cooperate closely with other departments in the company (Distribution, Sales, Controlling, • Risk & Treasury, Legal & Compliance)
• Lead and coach a small team of 5 employees
• You will be reporting directly to Aircash CFO
About you and what you bring to Aircash:
• University degree, preferably in finance, business administration or similar finance-related field
• 10 years of experience in management/leadership roles in accounting
• Extensive knowledge of accounting principles, particularly international accounting standards (IFRS) and consolidation
• Experience with financial systems and ERP software (knowledge of Navision is an advantage)
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy while having full control of the big picture
• You are highly process oriented and you have a systematic hands-on approach to work
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as passion for teamwork
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate the team and drive results
• Fluency in Croatian and English
• Strong work ethic
Open-mindedness and willingness to adapt to a fast growing environment
• An opportunity to further develop your career in an internationally successful and rapidly growing fintech company
• Dedicated time and resources for education that will enable you to grow personally and professionally
• A chance to collaborate closely with the CFO and other senior management
• They regularly research the market, and you can expect a competitive salary in line with your knowledge, experience, and skills
• Paid lunch every day - catering service, 5+ different menus every day (including vegetarian options) + fresh fruit, coffee, and tea every day - for a good start, middle, and end of the working day
• Office with a view of the whole city of Zagreb
• 100% paid Multisport card
• Christmas and Easter bonuses and an annual bonus
Adecco is one of the leading companies in providing HR services.
Our client, Aircash, the first Croatian Fintech, is a licensed EU electronic money institution and issuer of the Aircash Mastercard prepaid card. Their vision is to be the most creative super-app in Europe and to create a better payment experience for everyone.
That is why they innovate every day to provide new products and services to their users and create recent trends in the Fintech industry.
Their team of 100+ employees works on one product, the Aircash platform, and continuously develops new, innovative services and functionalities using their own knowledge and resources.