Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
For our client Douglas Hrvatska, Europe's leading premium beauty platform, we are looking for a motivated and experienced purchasing manager to handle company's activities in the Category Management & Purchasing department for Croatia and Slovenia.
Head of Category Management & Purchasing m/f
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Management of the Category Management & Purchasing department and setting the company strategy for Douglas in assigned countries
• Responsibility for the Category Management & Purchasing budget planning and management, launch and ordering decisions
• Strategical negotiations with suppliers and conclusions of the commercial conditions
• Setting up, managing and optimizing the internal purchasing process across all categories and countries
• Monitoring the markets and identifying of the business needs and potential opportunities
• Profitability monitoring, reporting and creation of analysis - Follow ups on profitability of Brands/Suppliers
• Communication and building up of relations with the suppliers
• Floor plans and merchandising updates (new openings, furniture etc.)
• Negotiations on returns
• Active communication, cooperation and visits of stores
• Monitoring of the competition - their activities, launches, trends.
• Daily cooperation with other departments such as supply chain, commercial and trade marketing and e-commerce department
• Cooperation with other Category Management & Purchasing departments within CEE region
• Proper doing of assignments and tasks from upper management that corelate with the position
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Knowledge of the market and cosmetics trends
• Advanced skills in SAP and MS Excel
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Experienced in working with assortment
• Resistance to stress, flexibility
• Ability to complete individual goals and work in a team environment
• Project coordination and strong people management skills
• Communication and organizational skills
• Analytical thinking
• Great time management
• Proactive approach
• Fluent in English language is a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Pleasant working atmosphere in an international company
• Dynamic and motivational environment
• Contract for indefinite period of time
If you are looking for a career in an international company which offers great learning possibilities and further self-improvement and your profile meets the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English via application link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.