Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client is Antares Vision Group, a technology partner in digitalization and innovation for companies, institutions, and governments, guaranteeing safety and quality, sustainability and efficiency of products and supply chains to build trust.
For their office in Zagreb, we are currently looking for the HR Generalist, a key figure inside the company that collects and diagnoses the causes, plans the solutions of all perceived difficulties and the change requests reported individually by the employees. The figure supervises the internal communication of all the variations in the work relationship and monitoring of the company climate.
HR Generalist m/f
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors Interpreting and advising on employment law
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance Internal Survey and periodical reports
• Salary review and Company Compensation policy Talent assessment and management
• Management of the contract aspects in the employment process
• Actively engage in stakeholder meetings to build relationships, understand business priorities, and align solutions with business strategy
• Management of special projects (worklife balance and work sustainability) to support staff engagement and attraction
• Annual performance management process based on score cards
• Ensure to be aligned with the Group HR policies; cooperation with global HR group Engage with employees in Zagreb office and subsidiary
• Plan training of employees
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Contract for an indefinite period
• Pleasant working atmosphere in dynamic & rewarding environment Attractive salary
• Great learning possibilities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• A people person with 2+ years of experience working in a tech industry
• Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company Knowledge of different HR processes (Employee relations, Compensation and Payroll, Talent Management)
• Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company Excellent communication skills in English and Croatian language, both written and verbal
• Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
If you are looking for a career in a modern company which offers great learning possibilities and further self-improvement and your profile meets the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English via application link.