• Oversee, refine, and improve employee standards and procedures
• Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, vacation etc.
• Assist with recruitment in cooperation with the HR team and external agencies
• Ensure compliance with national HR regulations
• Identify and recommend improvements to internal procedures
• Devise employee learning plans and organize internal trainings
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human-resources policies and procedures
• University degree in law, economics, or social sciences
• At least five years of experience in HR with emphasis on HR administration and payroll
• Proactive approach to work and focus on process improvement
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Full professional proficiency in English, knowledge of Italian is a plus
Adecco is a world leader in providing HR services.
For the need of our client, a textile production company, we are looking for an experienced HR Manager.