Adecco is a leading provider of HR services.
Our client is Serengeti, an award-winning software development consulting company. With 300 projects behind them, they can proudly say that they have a stockpile of knowledge, know-how and, most importantly, a big load of passion for what they do and an experience that grants impeccable management of the whole development cycle.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to lead the HR team in Serengeti. If you join their team, your main goals will be to maintain and develop effective internal procedures, handle employee-related issues, support recruiting and retention efforts, and keep performance at peak levels.
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
• Development and implementation of HR strategy in accordance with the company's strategy
• Development of employer branding strategy and implementation of employer branding strategy in cooperation with the marketing department and the company's strategy
• Building and maintaining a desirable company culture, respecting company values
• Management of the entire recruitment process
• Supporting current and future job needs through development, engagement and employee retention
• Nurturing a positive work environment
• Managing the performance measurement process
• Conducting job satisfaction surveys and implementing activities that would increase job satisfaction
• Organization of internal and external education and training
• Development and monitoring of the career plan of each employee in cooperation with managers
• Development and improvement of HR procedures and processes