Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, Endress+Hauser, is a leading international supplier of measuring devices, services and solutions for industrial process
Although they employ over 15,000 individuals worldwide, they remain a family-owned company. They believe that competent and
motivated employees are the crucial factor for future success. Become part of their team and write the next chapter in this success
story with a career at Endress+Hauser, the "People for Process Automation".
For their Croatian team they are looking for new colleague on position:
HR Manager (m/f)
• Establishes strategic initiatives in line with the Corporate HR strategy and the regional/local business strategy;
• Defines goals and implements efficient and effective HRM systems, policies and procedures in all HR areas such as
talent management, recruiting and retention, learning and development, performance management,
compensation, benefits, employee relations, etc.;
• Supports the Sales Entities in the region on all relevant HR aspects in close alignment functionally to Corporate HR;
• Ensures that a strong leadership and coaching culture permeates the organization;
• Supports anchoring of the Endress+Hauser culture, values and the Endress+Hauser spirit;
• Promotes innovative performance management models which address the objectives of the business while
attracting, retaining, motivating and rewarding a high performance at all levels;
• Aligns compensation, rewards and benefits strategies with specific performance goals;
• Actively supports and develops a learning and development culture within the organization;
• Initiates training and development programs for employees to ensure current and future performance standards
can be met;
• Monitors evolving government influences on management policies, processes and practices, and ensures the
company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices;
• Functions as the expert on people and organizational issues and serves as a trusted advisor and business partner
to the management team, department leaders and others on the HR organization;
• Establishes relationships and develops credibility with associates at all levels of the organization and consults with senior management regarding key organizational issues related to the attainment of business plans.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR:
• Background: higher education (etc. BA or Master in HR or other field);
• Years of experience in relevant fields: min. 4 years in a HR role;
• Experience in working in an international surrounding will be advantage;
• Language skills: Croatian and English (Business fluent);
• Strong empathy, integrity and social competency;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Very good communication skills;
• Strategic thinking and entrepreneurship;
• Advanced intercultural understanding;
• Willingness to travel.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• You will find the security of working for an international family-owned company;
• Opportunity to work in an experienced team and become part of a broader HR Network;
• Stimulating and dynamic work environment;
• Contract for indefinite period of time with probation period ;
• Travel and meal allowance;
• Payment of special awards (Easter, Christmas and children's award) and holiday bonus;
• Annual bonuses;
• Paid annual medical check-up.
If you are interested in this job and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your CV (on english language) and
apply via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
Adecco Hrvatskad.o.o. is licensedby the Ministry of Economy,Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediationservices in employment No.
UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.