The company E.G.O. Elektro-komponente is part of Blanc & Fischer Family Holding based in Germany. The core business of the holding is the development of innovations and the design of solutions in the field of kitchen spaces. E.G.O., as one of the member companies of the Group, is a supplier of components needed for the production of household appliances (providing heating and control components).
The Holding is currently in the process of establishing a tech hub in Croatia that would report to the HQ in Germany, primarily focusing on project work.
• Possibility to develop EDI & API interfaces via the Business Integration Server
• Recording of requirements & estimation of efforts
• Creation of specifications
• Documentation of the solution and operation
• Completed training as an IT specialist or completed studies in the field of (business) informatics or comparable training
• First practical experience through internships or working student activities are desirable
• Good English language skills
• Independent working style, ability to work in a team and reliability
• Creativity and flexibility
• Training-on-the-job with targeted further training
• Support from a mentor
If you think your profile meets requirements needed for the position, feel free to apply! :)