Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR services. We connect over 700,000 people with employers every day. We operate in more than 60 countries, with over 32,000 employees in 5,100 branches.
Our client, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (SOBI) is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. They provide access to innovative treatments that transform the lives of people with rare diseases.
They are looking for a new team member for the following role:
Key Account Manager – immunology (m/f)
• To increase commercial activities in Croatia, maintain existing contacts, and establish new contacts with HCPs on the Croatian market
• Perform according to GxP (GCP, GVP, HCC, SOPs)
• Report to management in accordance with Sobis’ requirements and standards
• Consistently achieve territory sales targets and defined commercial objectives set through the strategic planning process
• Develop an Account Business Plan within a Key Account Management framework, with an overall foundational objective to connect customer needs with Sobi’s brands and services offering
• Identify, segment, and prioritize target customers (KOL's and etc.) and target accounts that are most important to drive business outcomes
• Proactively identify emerging new customer needs and leverage these to provide new customer solutions
• Work closely with all internal stakeholders and assign responsibility for actions and work-streams to deliver the Key Account Plan outcomes as defined
• Provide education to external stakeholders
• Review the Key Account Plan with all relevant stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure that all actions and work-streams are completed as agreed
• Coordinate other internal functions on a local level
If you would like to be part of an innovative team and work in a dynamic and motivating environment, please send us your CV in English via the application link.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o, za zapošljavanje is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 05.06.2003
• University Degree level education in a medical-science background
• Medical, clinical or research experience in the assigned disease area is preferred (rheumatology and/or gastroenterology)
• Demonstrated scientific/medical reading, presentation and communication skills
• Experience in both pre-launch and launch activities
• Existing strong engagement with KOL network in local country and/or internationally
• Multi-stakeholder project management and leadership experience, with demonstrated ability to deliver results on time and within budget
• Knowledge of health system and healthcare decision making, including regulatory, safety, legal and compliance environment.
• Establish credible and long-lasting professional relationships and has personal impact through engaging respectfully and professionally
• Focus on personal accountability and ownership – constantly challenging oneself to take responsibility for continuous performance improvement and operational excellence
• Ability to exchange scientific ideas and information effectively with KOLs and other HCPs, excellent presentation skills of scientific and medical data to small and large audiences
• Demonstrate in-depth therapeutic competency and expertise of the leading science in designated disease state
• Effective listening skills, ability to work effectively in virtual teams, and in multi-disciplinary teams
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Experience of reimbursed patient access-related projects is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of health system and healthcare decision making, including regulatory, safety, legal, and compliance environment.
• Above average computer skills (MS Office, databases, etc.)
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Other languages are an asset
• Medical and Scientific excellence
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Continuously expanding medical and scientific knowledge as well as market knowledge
• Strong customer orientation, science-based and business acumen, negotiation skills
• In addition to local language excellent in English
• Frequent travel is required. Availability to travel over 70% of the time
• Availability to attend meetings on holidays and weekends
• Clean and valid driver’s license
• Highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to think innovatively & strategically, skillfully plan, manage and prioritize multiple projects independently; demonstrates resilience and flexibility
• Ability to work independently, while still maintaining a team and corporate approach to the function
• Ability to make effective prioritization in order to deliver business-critical items on time in a complex and fast-paced environment
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain networks both externally as well as internally
• Structured and organized approach, in a flexible and adaptable spirit
• Highest levels of personal integrity, with a strong personal commitment to adhere to all rules, regulations, Standard Operating Procedures and the Sobi values and ethics, compliance to rules and regulations
Benefits of work
• An indefinite contract with a trial period
• Great colleagues, a home office with an international environment
• Attractive package for employees
• Opportunity for further development and improvement
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (SOBI) is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. They provide access to innovative treatments that transform the lives of people with rare diseases.