Deliver support to the Sales Department by contributing to the setting up of the go-to-market strategy, providing valuable market intelligence, guidelines on price positioning and profitability in order to ensure the achievement of budget goals for the reference market/product line.
• Identify the necessary improvement points and develop action plans to grow the market share and sales revenue in key accounts
• Actively visit clients and identify which additional products should be listed
• Follow up competitiors’ activities, implement daily instructions to the stores,
• Do the close monitoring and follow up price lists
• Identify the icremental and potential sales opportunities
• Maintainig and improving sales margin
• Contract with current list of clients and support sales in dedicated retail chains
• Control of product matrix
• Developing plan of sell-out increase
• Competitors behavior analysis
• Forecast of product needs according to the seasonality and shelf needs
• Control of OVD
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
THEIR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or any other related field
• Successful experience in B2B sales for at least 3 years
• Experience in cooperation with retail chains to create and develop long-term relationships
• Fluency in English is a must
• 3+ years of experience
• Candidates from FMCG who has experience in working with chains
• Energetic and ambitious
• Self-starter, having entrepreneurial spirit
• Having a growth mindset (always focused on growth)
• A very strong relationship manager and Communicator
• Someone who can see the opportunities in the market and can turn them into business results
• Ambitious, dynamic, eager to sell, good learning skills, smart, social, who is motivated by achieving targets
Benefits of work
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• Further development opportunities
• Opportunity to work for a worldwide domestic appliance’s leader
• A welcoming and an inclusive environment.
If you relate with this job description and would like to be a big part of our client’s transformation journey, apply now via link below.
Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client is a branch of a larger group, a leading global household appliance manufacturer. Their European office can count on highly successful domestic appliances brands respectively aiming to become the consumers’ top of mind in their own market segments and geographies.
Their brands encompass the entire domestic appliances market; from ultra-high premium to more affordable ranges, with quality and an exceptional user experience at the heart of each and every one.
For their office in Zagreb they are looking for new colleague.