Under the supervision of Vaccines Category Lead, Marketing Associate will be supporting operations of Vaccines Business Unit across multiple countries of Pfizer Adriatic region while collaborating tightly with Brand Leads, cross-functional teams, as well as with Regional and Global Marketing teams.
• Support development and implementation of user-centric and data-driven promotional and non-promotional content with the aim of optimizing HCP experience and driving public awareness
• Follow up on global initiatives and projects while sustaining high level of local independency and creativity
• Work with Category Lead, Brand Leads and other Commercial roles to develop holistic yearly and quarterly content and channel plan
• Contribute to sharing best practices and developing digital marketing competences across Adriatic organization
• Support organization of internal and external events and meetings
• Communicate with external partners and vendors
• Accountable for business administration
• Partner with Medical, Public Affairs, Regulatory, Legal and Compliance to ensure full compliance to FCPA and other applicable SOPs for Marketing operations
• You have a University (MSc) degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Stomatology, Veterinary Medicine or another relevant field
• You are a strong and clear communicator who optimizes internal resources and prioritizes tasks with ease
• You are fast and agile, responding quickly to immediate changes and ad-hoc requests
• You take personal accountability for outcomes and thrive on increasing levels of responsibility by confidently taking actions
• You are reliable with high integrity and ethical standards
• You are fluent in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of Slovenian is a plus
• Experience within Pharma is a plus
Benefits of work
• A full-time employment and a 1-year temporary contract with the possibility for extension
• A diverse and challenging job with possibilities for career advancement
• Open and appreciative corporate culture
• Possibility to work from home (hybrid model)
• Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR services.
Our client, Pfizer is an innovative, internationally known company which is recognized as a leader in the biopharmaceutical industry. They are continuously seeking top talent inspired by their purpose to innovate and bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Their colleagues can grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success. Be a part of a culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged.
They are looking for a motivated and ambitious person to join their team.