Medical Representative is the company’s key contact with HCP’s (opinion leaders and prescribers). Medical representative's mission is to achieve or exceed sales targets in the allocated region for the products assigned by flawless implementation of strategies and tactics planned by marketing.
• Presenting Rx products to HCP's
• Participating in organization of symposia and congresses
• To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales
• Building and developing customer relationship
• Presenting company in highly professional manner
• University degree (most preferably in Medical, Pharmaceutical, Dentist faculty, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, or another Biomedicine-related field)
• At least 1 year of experience in the same or similar jobs
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken), native level of Croatian
• Driving license
• Computer literacy
• Previous sales experience from the healthcare industry is considered as a plus
• Very good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Proven track of building good relationships with external and internal customers
• Dynamic and driven personality
The biggest differentiator in pharmaceutical industry is the quality and commitment of associates. Sandoz recognized that and strives to provide a challenging learning environment by investing in development program. They are one of the leading companies both globally and on the Croatian market regarding investing in employees. The Employer Partner Certificate is proof of their success in this area.
• An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
• Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
Adecco is a world leader in providing human resources services. With more than 33,000 employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries around the world, we connect about 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 customers every day.
Our client Sandoz, a global leader in generic, OTC and biosimilar medicines, is continuously growing their team to achieve their mission – increasing quality of life by reaching people around the globe with high-quality drugs. While doing so they are committed to creating a culture of integrity and trust through strict adherence to the Novartis Code of Conduct and all other regulations which govern their interactions within the company and with the market.
Would you like to work for Global Generics, OTC and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?