• Achieving sales objectives in all categories
• Creating and delivering presentations
• Attending exhibitions and conferences
• Providing a professional image of the company and building and developing client relationships
• Dealing with customer queries in a proactive and efficient manner
• Liaise with the sales and marketing teams regarding client requirements
• University degree in Medicine, Stomatology, Pharmacy or Veterinary
• Interested in the promotion and marketing of pharmaceuticals for human use
• Fluent in English
• Computer literacy
• Driving license (B category)
• Previous experience is appreciated but not mandatory
Benefits of work
• A permanent employment contract with a trial period
• A flexible and motivating work environment
• An attractive salary and bonus package
• Company car, mobile phone and laptop
• Continuous mentorship and guidance
Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services.
For our client, Lundbeck, an international Danish pharmaceutical company specialized in research, development, sales and marketing of CNS products, Adecco is searching for proactive and motivated candidates for Medical Sales Representative position.
Lundbeck is offering a position in a young and creative team and is looking for a communicative and organized person, able to make contact with doctors and with a strong drive for success.
Medical Sales Representative (m/f)
– territory of Dalmatia (location: Split)