THE ROLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Contacting perspective clients and explaining features and benefits of products offered
• Promoting products to designed customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives
• Maintaining relationships with current clients and keeping them informed of companies’ products
• Building relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales
• Organizing local seminars for customers
• Liaising with team members to share information and support other team members
• Proactively implementing/updating personal development plan in order to develop further within current role or prepare for any future roles
• 1 to 3 years of experience in similar positions for Medicines or Medical Devices, preferably in the field of cardiology and neurology
• EDUCATION: University degree in pharmacy, or natural sciences
• High level of proficiency in both Croatian and English (written and spoken)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management
• Proactivity, reliability and accountability
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently, as well as part of a team
Benefits of work
A career at this company offers an energizing, open, and friendly work environment, professional development opportunity, ownership and impact. If you enjoy delivering results and seeking challenges in an international organization, this could be the position you have been looking for. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via the application link, and join their team in the Zagreb office.
Our client Pfizer, an innovative internationally known company is recognized as a leader in the biopharmaceutical industry. They are continuously seeking top talent inspired by their purpose to innovate and bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Their colleagues can grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of a culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged.