The Project Manager is a newly open and key role in Belfry Croatia. This person will act as a link with the Group and all the subsidiaries and subcontractors, ensuring a timely delivery and a smooth execution of all ongoing large projects.
Your main responsibilities would be:
• Plan and manage the implementation of construction and installation works according to the company’s standards and the contract requirements
• Control the construction process and the financial result of the project, ensuring the optimal and timely provision of the necessary machines and materials
• Coordinate the resources and subcontractors, conducting negotiations and managing contractual relationships
• Report the progress and results of the project, preparing work calculations and cost control
• Ensure the quality and safety of the work, complying with and enforcing the official requirements and the company’s rules
• Communicate and liaise with the client and stakeholders, obtaining the necessary permits and approvals for the project
• Handle the contracts and accounts of the project, preparing and dealing with any changes or claims that may arise
• Participate in the procedure of handing over the finished project to the client.
What are the key requirements for the role?
• University degree or Technical College qualified Civil Engineer (or suitable equivalent)
• 7-10 years of experience in the construction industry
• Experience in project implementation
• Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid category „B” driver’s license
• Great communication skills at all levels
• Leadership abilities to set and drive the project agenda.
• Strong prioritization skills
• Independent judgment and self-confidence
Benefits of work
What does Belfry offer?
• Professional development and further training opportunities
• Professional and digitalized, modern work environment
• Competitive and performance-based remuneration
• Company laptop and mobile
• Company car
Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR services. We connect over 700,000 people with employers every day. We operate in more than 60 countries, with over 32,000 employees in 5,100 branches.
Our client, BELFRY GROUP, was founded in 2016 and is a rapidly growing infrastructure and investment company. They have expanded its activities in the CEE region (Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Austria) and is organized as a multi-national company with its operating headquarter in Budapest. They generate an annual turnover of around 120 mio. Euros and employs around 950 people (including all subsidiaries and investments).
Their success is based on the values of partnership, trust, respect, professional competence, responsibility for the environment and a commitment to sustainability. They offer a comprehensive and diverse range of services in the field of establishing, expanding, and maintaining infrastructure for both the public sphere as well as private operators. Their strengths lie in the highly efficient execution which is based on digitalized processes and therefore on solutions that save both costs and resources in the interest of our clients and our environment.