Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client, Endress+Hauser, is a leading international supplier of measuring devices, services and solutions
for industrial process engineering.
Although they employ over 15,000 individuals worldwide, they remain a family-owned company. They
believe that competent and motivated employees are the crucial factor for future success. Become part of
their team and write the next chapter in this success story with a career at Endress+Hauser, the "People for
They are looking for support in the Sales Department of Endress+Hauser International in Croatia for Eastern
Europe region on a position:
Regional Business Development Manager (m/f)
• Being the interface between Endress+Hauser (E+H) and Representation companies (Reps)
• Manages and develops Reps in the countries of responsibility
• Supports technical and organizational development of Reps
• Supports Rep in developing key accounts and strategic customer projects, provides structured
• Represents Rep in the E+H organization
• Responsible for Order Entry, Net Sales and Gross Profit for the countries in charge
• Understands market behavior and develops solutions to improve sales processes together with
local employees and colleagues
• Intensive support in customer acquisition
• Price and margin management according to E+H strategy and tactics
• Support of Internal Sales Engineers (ISE) in daily business and in execution of projects.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR:
• Sales experience: minimum 2 year, in an international surrounding would be advantage
• Background: BA or Master in Engineering or related fields
• Language skills: Croatian and English (Business fluent)
• Willingness to travel within Region
• Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is a great advantage
• Understands/experiences in re-sales business model
• Entrepreneurship mindset with strong customer orientation as well as assertiveness
• Willingness to work in an intercultural environment
• Emphasized motivation, ambitiousness, proactivity and independence in solving tasks
• Driving licence.
WHAT E+H OFFERS:
• Security of working for an international family-owned company
• Opportunity to work in an experienced team
• Stimulating and dynamic work environment
• Travel allowance
• Payment of special awards (Easter, Christmas and children's award)
• Other benefits (annual bonus, paid annual medical check-up, holiday bonus).
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your CV (in English
language) and apply via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified
about the selection process.