• Managing the entire forecast process with the aim to improve the accuracy of stock management and incoming deliveries by SKU by country, providing relevant sales information/reports/analysis to the management, in order to support the decision-making process.
• Daily contacts with all departments: GM, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Quality, Sales
• Administration & monitoring of distributor bonuses, pricelists, Scorecards
• Close and adequate cooperation and guidance of Sales planning Specialist
• Implement S&OP logic into monthly working routine
• Participating/preparing and supporting BDG, Sales Plan, SAF1 with Sales managers
• Masters/Bachelors degree, preferably in Economics and Business Administration
• 5 -7 years experience in Sales/Demand planning/Logistics (FMCG company is advantage)
• Excellent knowledge of English language, spoken and written
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Knowledge of BW/SAP
• Team player with good self-motivation and positive attitude
• Strong analytical approach, proactive, communicative, problem solving and result focused personality
Benefits of work
• A fixed-term contract (replacement for maternity leave)
• Work experience within a successful international company
• Competitive financial package
• Pleasant and professional working environment
• Dynamic surroundings in which you can realize your own potential and show proactive, individual approach
Ferrero is an international company that has grown from a small Italian confectionery shop to become the third largest confectionery manufacturer in the world. It produces famous market-leading brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Bueno and Kinder Surprise.
Their ever-growing sales planning department is looking for a new team member. If you love numbers and analytics, you can handle complexity and you like to work in a dynamic environment this is a perfect job opportunity for you.