• Processing weekly and monthly orders and forecasts in the system (accurately and in deadlines)
• Communication with Sales and Supply chain regarding tracking of orders in-line with stocks/forecasts
• Participate to the sales, logistic and marketing meetings with the aim to evaluate the actual stock position by SKU/s country and the incoming delivery in order to adjust to new forecast for the following weeks
• Prepare reports to management and sales country managers
• Other administrative tasks with contract renewals, pricelist issuing
• Masters/Bachelors degree, preferably in Economics and Business Administration
• 1-3 years experience in Sales/Demand planning/Logistics (FMCG company is advantage)
• Excellent knowledge of English language, spoken and written
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Knowledge of BW/SAP is an advantage
• Team player with good self-motivation and positive attitude
• Strong analytical approach, proactive, communicative, problem solving and result focused personality
Benefits of work
• Competitive financial package
• Permanent contract
• Area for self-initiative and individual responsibility
• Work experience within a successful international company
• Dynamic surroundings in which you can realize your potential and show a proactive, individual approach
If you want to be a part of an international team and work in an engaging and open environment do not hesitate to send us your CV in Croatian or English via application link no later than 7th of August.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.
Ferrero is an international company that has grown from a small Italian confectionery shop to become the third largest confectionery manufacturer in the world. It produces famous market-leading brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Bueno, and Kinder Surprise.
Their ever-growing sales planning department is looking for a new team member. If you love numbers and analytics, you can handle complexity and you like to work in a dynamic environment this is a perfect job opportunity for you.