Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client Beko is one of the biggest household appliance producers in Europe. Since 1955, they’ve grown into Europe’s favorite freestanding home appliance brand. They are focused on innovation to make their customers’ lives more convenient and healthier.
They are looking for a new team member for their office in Zagreb:
Senior Accountant (m/f)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Responsibility for general accounting and all activities related to internal and external reporting
• Payroll accounting and personnel records in cooperation with the external payroll accounting and human resources Creation and control of compliance with internal accounting regulations in accordance with the applicable legislation
• Cooperation with auditors, preparation and collection of audit documents, and communication with other external entities (e.g. tax advisor, tax office, external payroll accountant, etc.)
• Preparation of financial statements, Transfer pricing study all apply to the Government authorities.
• Preparation of VAT report and tax related calculations, application to the Government authorities.
• Preparation of all types of payment orders, responsible for payment transactions and reports to Government authorities
• Cooperation with the reporting teams from abroad
• Responsibility for accruals, reserves and cost centers and other calculations
• Organization of work and activities in the accounting department for the efficient functioning of the team
THEIR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
• Experience in complete accounting processes (minimum 5 years)
• Knowledge of current accounting regulations according to Croatian legislation and knowledge of IFRS
• Knowledge of tax laws and the ability to enforce them
• Experience in SAP (if you are not familiar with SAP, you should have experience with at least another ERP system to be able to navigate the new one very quickly)
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel – advanced level. Comfortable with complex functions and features to be able to individually create various reports from the scratch
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Being able to make decisions on your own and take responsibility for your decisions
• Proactive, willing to learn continuously and adapt quickly.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• Further development opportunities into department team leader
• Opportunity to work for a worldwide domestic appliances leader, and with a supportive and friendly team
• A welcoming and an inclusive environment.
If you relate with this job description and would like to be a big part of our client’s transformation journey, apply now via link below.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.