Job location: Prague or Bratislava
Purpose of the role:
Senior HR Specialist is responsible for HR operational support of employees within CEE countries as well as solving organizational challenges with people-related solutions and full range of HR cycle activities.
• HR Operational Support (Preparation of on-boarding documents, updating external providers about changes in HC, documents preparation, system’s update, providers update)
• Salaries inputs preparation and control of the full payroll cycle and other payments
• Work with External Payroll Provider on all payroll issues and full payroll cycle
• On-Boarding and Exit Procedure Execution
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Support of Employees with the labor questions (salaries, illness, vacations etc)
• Support all range of HR cycle through the year (PMP, Recruitment, C&B, D&I, Org Design, Operations, Org Development)
• Participate and/or lead cross-functional projects and special initiatives within the HR teams and across the company.
• Participate in the development and facilitation of employee and managerial-focused training programs
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, and increase productivity and retention.
• Work and update of internal systems (HORIZON, SOBI Career, D2, Power BI, SOOS)
• Support and Development of HR SOPs