What would your responsibilities be?
• Active B2B sales of PANTHEON ERP Systems
• Acquiring new clients and focus on growing the business
• Achieving sales targets and focus on increasing the profitability and growth
• Researching business opportunities and responsibility for the acquisition of new customers
• Organizing sales meetings and presentations
• Project transfer from sales to implementation team and coordination of individual project implementation phases with the client
• Maintaining and building long-term relationships with customers
• Communication with users regarding the software upgrade package and introduction of new business processes
• Promotion of the company by writing articles and personal presence at conferences and media
What are Datalab’s expectations?
• Preferably university level of education in economics, business or similar
• At least 3 years of work experience in sales roles focused on client acquisition
• Knowledge of ERP systems and/or business processes is highly desirable
• Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability
• Highly developed communication, sales and interpersonal skills
• Self-initiative, flexibility and teamwork mentality
• Active knowledge of the English language in speaking and writing
• Driving license B category
• Willingness to occasionally travel to users’ premises
What can you expect from Datalab?
• An indefinite employment contract with a trial period
• Excellent working conditions (flexible working hours, possibility of working remotely, working with modern technologies)
• An attractive salary package based on your experience
• Rewarding according to the achieved results (e.g. business performance, individual rewards, profit sharing scheme)
• Ambitious and dynamic work environment, full of challenges
• An opportunity for professional and personal growth
• The possibility of advancement to the Sales Manager role
• Work in an international environment with access to the latest technologies
Our client, Datalab HR, is the provider of PANTHEON, the largest business software in Southeastern Europe, which enables management and overview of all business processes in companies. The PANTHEON community has close to 80.000 users in more than 33.000 companies across 12 countries.