Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client Majorel, Contact Center services provider, is a international company with 65,000 employees in 32 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia, in over 60 languages. They design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
Their mission is to deliver real impact for partners by combining talent, data and technology and are always driven to go further.
For their office in Zagreb they are looking for new colleague on position:
Service & Delivery Manager (m/f)
• team coordination – defining tasks and roles for each employee and ensuring their profitability and productivity
• ensure the productivity of your team by controlling and monitoring the performance, times and results
• motivate, encourage and get the involvement of the team members, guaranteeing the professional and personal development
• plan and design the resources and tasks necessary to ensure the Service contracted within the parameters of the profitability
• ensure compliance and continuous improvement of the client's KPIs
• carry out economic and financial control through measurements, reports and forms that ensure such monitoring.
• 3–5 years of experience on similar positions
• full proficiency in English language (min. C1 level)
• strong skills in data analysis (market and economic indicators)
• consolidated commercial expertise, excellent negotiating skills and result oriented mindset
• strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• fluency in other European languages is an advantage.
• contract for an indefinite period, with 6 months probation
• further development opportunities
• opportunity to work in global teams
• a welcoming and inclusive multinational environment.
If you recognize youself in this description and would like to work in growing and vibrant environment, apply now via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.