• Oversee all daily operational procedures and ensure the successful operation of the store
• Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices.
• Effectively schedule according to payroll, sales trends, & team performance
• Ensure the team meets sales goals and key metrics: Sales, Conversion, UPT, ADT, Payroll, Secret Shop, Turnover, Staffing
• Elevate and hire top talent to ensure a winning team and create a best-in-class service & selling organization by developing and motivating a high-performance sales team
• Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
• Demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills by communicating successes, opportunities, and solutions to drive employee engagement
• Oversee the Visual Merchandising team and ensure the merchandising directives are implemented efficiently as per direction and visual standards are maintained at all times
• Deliver on the planning and execution of merchandise launches
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a retail leadership role with a focus in retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management, with understanding of financials and reporting.
• Proficiency in English is a must
• Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
• Self-motivated to build, grow, lead and manage high-performing teams, with strong coaching and mentoring abilities
• Independent, curious and open-minded and have a passion for sport and/or streetwear
Benefits of work
• A chance to experience a big brand entering a new market
• Continuous development in a international team
• A competitive salary and benefits
• Managerial bonus calculation dependent on the store performance
Our client is Retailors, a leading and rapidly growing retailer specializing in sports, athleisure, and urban fashion segments.
They are a global partner of choice for Nike and are currently seeking a qualified individual to lead their newly opened store in Zadar.