Our client, Primošten d.d. consists of multiple hotels (Gradac, Primošten), villas (Primošten) and an auto camp.
They are looking for a strong and experienced team addition on the following position:
Strategic Human Resources Manager (m/f)
These human resources professional, for the hospitality portfolio, will work closely with the management team to lead human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, standards and continuous improvement. This will be reflected in the recruitment, ongoing development and retention of workforce. The Group Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of processes that support the achievement of the group’s strategic direction and the organization’s core values.
• Lead and coordinate the team of intra group on-site HR professionals
• Develop and implement modern HR policies and strategies relating to remuneration, retention, collective agreements, employee welfare, health & safety, performance management, development, and other HR matters that arise
• Provide strategic advice to management, ensure the HR Unit provides a high-quality efficient service to all users and customers, and operate within the approved budget
• To have regular contact with Group Management, attend weekly Management meetings to advise on Human Resources matters and have ongoing contact with all staff to monitor culture, health and wellbeing of the organization
• Ensure current applicable industry collective agreements are up to date and are modernized to best serve purpose
• 5+ years of experience in relevant human resources field (HoReCa, Tourism)
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree (Law, Economics, Psychology or other)
• Fluent in Croatian and English language
• Advanced MS Office knowledge
• Full time employment, with a probation period
• An attractive financial package
• Possibilities for further development
• Laptop and mobile phone
• Additional education possibilities
Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English via the application link and join their team.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.