Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client Majorel, Contact Center services provider, is a international company with 65,000 employees in 32 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia, in over 60 languages. They design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
Their mission is to deliver real impact for partners by combining talent, data and technology and are always driven to go further.
For their office in Zagreb they are looking for new colleague on position:
Training & Quality Manager (m/f)
• Creation of training plan and execution of hard/soft skill trainings
• Continuous training (refresher/maintenance)
• External and internal team and individual calibration
• Planning, monitoring/coaching and feedback giving to agents and Solution Coach
• Analysis of training and data quality with action plan improvements
• Contest management and motivational activities.
• 2-5 years of experience on similar positions (Operations Manager or Training and Quality Manager)
• Full proficiency in English and Italian language (min. C1 level)
• Good knowledge of Quality systems
• Advanced communication and presentation skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, online and recorded monitoring tools.
• Contract for an indefinite period, with 6 months probation
• further development opportunities
• opportunity to work in global teams
• a welcoming and inclusive multinational environment.
If you recognize youself in this description and would like to work in growing and vibrant environment, apply now via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.